BOOKING INFO - THE FINER DETAILS
- Live shows - Essex & Suffolk based speaker
- Accepts bookings for large or small audiences
- Available Monday to Saturday, mornings and afternoons. but will consider evening engagements between April - September.
- Sometimes available at short notice, so please ask
- Member of Equity with £10m Public Liability Insurance
- Suitable for WI's, U3A's, Townswomen's Guilds, National Association of Women's Clubs, Friendship Groups, Probus and many other social organisations
- Fees do not include travelling expenses
For availability/pricing info or to make a booking, please get in touch.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING DETAILS FOR LIVE WORK
- Please note that all the talks are the intellectual property of Eve Regelous and shall NOT be reproduced in any media outlet
- Each talk is approximately 45 to 60 minutes long with time for questions
- Eve will arrive approx 30 minutes before the start of the meeting in order to set up
- A reserved parking space (as near to the entrance as possible) would be appreciated
- Invitations to join groups for a meal are very kind and appreciated, however Eve does not generally accept them
- A long table will be required for props, handouts etc.
- Unless otherwise agreed, it would be appreciated if Eve could start speaking immediately after initial introductions
- All live bookings to be paid for (by cash or cheque) on the day. For Zoom presentations payment 24 hours in advance either by Bank Transfer, BACS or Paypal